Monday, April 30, 2012

Busy days

It has been crazy busy around here. I had my second delivery this weekend! It was very exciting!! I love birth! God is so amazing! I got the call on Saturday night at 12:22 am from the mother-to-be and by 1:48 pm her and her husband had a beautiful healthy baby boy:) Amazing!

We also were given almost new(5 year old windows) from a guy who decided not to remodel but build a new house. We had to go and take them out of the old farm house that they were in because it is being taken down this week. They are much newer than our 100 year old single pane windows. We are extremely grateful. Now I just can't wait to get them all put in:) He had exactly 13 windows and we need exactly 13 windows- God works in mysterious ways!

Only 5 more weeks of school!! Both I and the kids are excited. Summer is a long awaited break for us all :)
Anne and the other children in her First Communion class

Anne and her godparents

Anne also received her First Holy Communion on Saturday April 15th~ she was so excited to receive Jesus! It was a wonderful day with family and friend and she was beautiful!

My sister Angela has been living in Florida for the past 9 months and she is coming home to visit this week. The kids are all excited to see her, as am I :)

Got to love this face~ always getting into something:)
Any this usualy means some sort of trouble :)

The princess on her special day(couldn't get the picture to flip)

Rebecca always has her own sense of fashion

Charlotte hard at work :)

Well there is our little update :)

No comments: