Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Happy belated Easter to all!

It has been a crazy month here. I haven't had much time to sit still. We had a wonderfully blessed Holy Week. I attended my first birth as a doula on Good Friday and it was amazing! The momma did a fabulous job and delivered a very healthy and beautiful baby!
Hope everyone had a fabulous Easter! We enjoyed the wonderful day with our families. The kids had multiple Easter egg hunts, too much candy, and lots of laughter.

We also were able to announce that we are expecting again!
We are so excite, as are the kids!

4 comments:

Jamie Jo said...

Yahoooooooo!!!!! Congratulations!!!!! Now that you lost all that weight, this pregnancy will be a breeze, right? :)

When is the due date?

Amanda said...

I am hoping:) and baby is due end of November beginning of December. If I am calculating correct I figured December 4th:)
Thanks!

Gardenia said...

congratulations, Amanda!! what an exciting time for you and your family!

Amanda said...

Thank you:)